Buy online the traditional Kotsi – smoked pork shank in 800gr ℮ portion, already marinated, slow-cooked with the sous vide method (low temperature, long time in vacuum to maintain its juice and tenderness) and frozen, ideal to enjoy at home as it only needs heating in the oven before consumption. With this ready-made kotsi you will be able to enjoy this Greek traditional dish at home! Kotsi is dispatched from us frozen and arrives at your door within 24 hours. This is a high-quality meat product made in the traditional Greek way by the top meat processing company Stohos, in Thessaloniki, Greece. The company is one of the leaders in processing meats in the Greek market and the products are ISO and HACCP certified.
Available in 800gr ℮ pack. *The weight is always approximate (℮), it may be a + – of 100gr
– THIS ITEM IS SHIPPED IN THERMAL FOIL COVERED WITH AN ICE PACK TO PRESERVE IT FRESH AND REACH YOU AT THE PROPER LOW TEMPERATURE.
– DO NOT RE-FREEZE IF RECEIVED DEFROSTED.
– ONLY NEEDS TO BE HEATED IN THE OVEN BEFORE CONSUMPTION.
– WHEN DEFROSTED AND KEPT IN THE FRIDGE, BEST CONSUMED WITHIN 2-3 DAYS.
– HEAT IT WHEN DEFROSTED AND BEFORE CONSUMPTION FOR 10 MINS AT 180C.
– DOES NOT NEED FURTHER GRILLING, ONLY HEATING.