Family pack of artisan and handmade galaktoboureko, the Greek traditional creamy custard pastry wrapped in rolls with phyllo layers. Galaktoboureko tray is unbaked and includes 12 rolls, ready to bake at home with the syrup included to be added after baking. It’s handmade with vanilla and lemon aromas in the custard filling and crusty phyllo pastry which softens when adding the syrup.
ALLERGY INFORMATION: contains eggs, milk, sugar and sulphites.
Directly from the freezer, place the desired amount of product on a fireproof dish in the microwave for about 8-10 minutes or in a preheated oven (180 ° C for about 15 minutes). For immediate consumption. Baking time is indicative and depends on the type of oven you have.
BAKING AT HOME:
- Store in the freezer at -18 ° C.
- Thaw at 0-4 ° C for 4-5 hours.
- After thawing, bake in a preheated oven according to the instructions below for each product. Baking time is indicative and depends on the type of oven you have.
- After baking, pour in warm syrup.
- Defrost small quantities of products, depending on your sales.
- Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Bake at 185 ° C for 40-50 minutes. After baking, allow the product to cool well and keep at 0-4 ° C for 3-4 days.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Allergy Information: contains eggs, milk, sugar and nuts.