EMMETROS LOGOS stands out for its exceptionally sophisticated label design with the elaborate quill as a symbol of the poetry (aka emmetros logos in Greek) created in the vineyards, where there is a constant interplay between reason and passion, judgments and enthusiasm, planning and vision, hard work and inspiration. The same elegance is reflected in the character of the wines -both rose and white- demonstrating a fine balance between aromas and flavours, crispiness and complexity. The EMMETROS LOGOS family was firstly introduced in 2016 enhancing TSANTALI’s portfolio. Since 2017, EMMETROS LOGOS Rosé is also available in an imposing magnum bottle of 1,5 Lt.
– An outstanding rose dye wine, combining Xinomavro and Syrah varieties.
– Salmon-pink colour.
– Fine aromas of forest fruits (blueberry) and flowers (violet) on the nose.
– Dry palate and flavours of strawberry and pomegranate.
– Refreshing acidity that gives balance and freshness.
– Mouth-watering finish.
– Combines perfectly with seafood or vegetables tempura.
– Alcohol volume: 12.8%