We are expanding and looking for an additional office admin to join our team in Glasgow. We are looking for a dynamic person who will be flexible enough to carry out a variety of office tasks, orders handling, and inventory related, for our wholesale customers and the e-commerce side of business. Time management in meeting deadlines, organisational and communicational skills are essential. 1-2 years of experience in similar work environment and excellent knowledge of English and Greek are essential.
Key responsibilities B2B and B2C:
- As office admin you will be responsible for handling all orders coming in from wholesale clients as well as the online shop (retail).
- Experience in online store management/administration, ideally Magento.
- Experience in stock management system.
- Experience in invoicing and pricing for retail and wholesale.
-Excellent telephone manner and email communications skills. Handing the customer service and communicate with all clients wholesale and retail in mannerly way to give solutions to potential problems with their orders, logistics, stock or other. Processing customer returns, replacements and refunds.Develop a strong working relationship with clients and suppliers through great service and follow up
- As part of a larger team you are expected to have full cooperation and constant communication with the warehouse team to ensure all orders wholesale and online are shipped out on time.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Greek to provide support to our busy wholesale and retail operations
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (Office Suite in general)
- Excellent organisation and time management skills and ability to work under strict deadlines
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting and finance and stock management software
- Understanding of commercial operations, sales and operations management
The Job position:
Job type: Full time
Employee Status: Permanent
Experience: 2 years in similar position
Salary: £18,600 - £20,000 per annum based on experience
Why join us:
- Discounts on company & partners’ products and services
- 21 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Working times: Monday to Friday 9-5pm
- Pension scheme
We offer training to all of the company's operations and working programs, during the first months of employment. You will be working from our company's office and warehouse combined space, in Glasgow outskirts, weekdays 9am to 5pm. We offer contributory pension, collaborative and friendly working environment and great opportunity for development.
CV submissions till 22nd January. Please email us your CV at: email@example.com