We are looking for a talented and passionate digital marketer with 1-2 years experience to work in-house with our digital team. Agora embraces digital integration and has digitally automated its processes as much as possible especially during the pandemic.
We are looking for an individual who has a couple of years of work experience across the digital marketing and especially e-commerce field to look after:
- content generation: products added into the eshop, blog posts creation
- on page SEO and basic knowledge of technical SEO
- PPC: mainly looking after Google shopping campaigns and display
- Social Media content generation and advertising
- Email marketing
- Affiliate marketing
The candidate must have experience in Magento Ecommerce platform, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Webmaster tools, as well as Social Media Ads Manager and Mailchimp.
Will be supervised by the ecommerce & marketing director and will be working with the ecommerce team, helping out with the above tasks.
- Degree in Marketing / Digital marketing / Business-Management / Sales
- 1-2 years of experience across the digital marketing field
- Fluent in English and Greek verbal & written
- Experience in content management
- Experience in reporting
- Proficiently use Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Working remotely when needed
- Discounts on company & partners’ products and services
- 21 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Working times: Monday to Friday 9-5pm
- 20.000 - 24.000 per annum depending on experience
- Training will be offered on company’s programs & platforms.
- Pension scheme
We provide training to all of the company's operations and working programs, during the first months of employment. You will be working from our company's premises, in Glasgow and remotely weekdays 9am to 5pm. We are a collaborative and friendly working environment and provide great opportunity for development.
Please email us your CV at: email@example.com